Friday, November 25, 2011

How long does it take for UNMARRIED couples to stop using condoms ON A CONSISTENT basis?

After the 1st time, a couple of weeks, months, or until marriage. Be specific pleaseHow long does it take for UNMARRIED couples to stop using condoms ON A CONSISTENT basis?
when they decide to become parentsHow long does it take for UNMARRIED couples to stop using condoms ON A CONSISTENT basis?
If you don't want children, then use them ALWAYS!


I don't care if your married, or after the first time, you always use them!





If either of you get fixed, then lucky you, you don't have to use them anymore, but be sure that you've had a decision on wanting children or not.


This is usually in marriage stage.
If I'm not actively trying to get pregnant, my partner's wearing a condom. It doesn't matter that I have my own birth control. I prefer to double up and be extra safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment