Friday, November 25, 2011

Is Couples Negril all inclusive resort a swingers resort?

My husband and I are planning a trip to Couples Negril in Jamaica. I have heard from a friend that this could possibly be a swingers resort. We're just not into that kind of thing, and would like to know what we're in for before we get there. Thanks!Is Couples Negril all inclusive resort a swingers resort?
While it welcomes people of all walks of life, it does not specifically cater to swingers, neither are most of their clientele swingers. However there is a nude beach and adults are free to engage in these acts (not publicly of- course) if they so choose.Is Couples Negril all inclusive resort a swingers resort?
No, it isn't. I was at Couples Negril in 07 and I'm going back later this year. I highly recomend this resort to anyone who is looking for a romantic vacation.
No it is not.





Hedonism is. There are two Hedonism Hotels in Jamaica.
ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT. NO SWINGING.
nope... go to sandals hedonism is kinda.... freaky filled with gays and naked people you can go if u like that type of stuff
no not at all...you're thinking of hendonism.
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment