Friday, November 25, 2011

What is your take on swinging for couples?

My man and I of 7 years are getting back together and I want to experiment with other couples and other women. We did have a threesome with one chick wile we were broken up and I enjoyed it allot. I want to know what other people think about this subject. Do you do it, how has the outcome been? If you don't do it why not? Also if you know of any ware I can get information on this a link to a web page would be awesome.


AmandaWhat is your take on swinging for couples?
i dont think there is anything wrong with it as long as the lines of communication stay open.





i havent but i would given the opportunity. What is your take on swinging for couples?
It can be great, but only if everyone involved is totally into it. All sorts of interesting combinations become possible.


The best for us lasted from 9 pm until sunup!


The worst for me was back in college, when a former gf asked me to do a threesome with her and her female friend. This was supposed to be therapy, since her friend had been violently raped four months before and was hating men. Man, was that a tense experience. No fun at all.


Good luck!
That is gross for one and two that is just like cheating on someone who knows it and likes it....sick

No comments:

Post a Comment