Friday, November 25, 2011

What is the average number of children married couples have in Egypt?

And how many do you want?What is the average number of children married couples have in Egypt?
people in my family had no more then 4 children but my aunt had 3 children an my uncle had 6 because he got divorced like 2 times an the last one is still with him he had 2 with each wife before he divorced then he kept the kids with him....i,isA wanna had around 4 to 6 children as well i love a big family..What is the average number of children married couples have in Egypt?
Too many. That is why Egypt is so poor. Overpopulation. Egypt cannot sustain the current population. They need to import food and oil when before they exported both. You have Egyptian men spending hours in chatrooms harassing women to marry them so they can leave Egypt and women hanging outside Western embassies asking men leaving and entering to marry them so they can leave as well.
I think the average now is 2-3 kids and insha Allah i want to have 2 :)





Sometimes i think of having ONE spoiled kid :D
the statistic average is 3.1


I want to have only 2 (like me %26amp; my brother)
Its always 1-3 mostly 2 anyways..4 - more is rare .





and I would want 1 or twins lol .

No comments:

Post a Comment