Friday, November 25, 2011

Why do some people stare at interracial couples in this day and age?

I mean it has to be somewhat normalized in their minds by now. It happens so much. I am married to a white man and we live in a pretty diverse upper class area yet we still get stares from a lot of people.





I am quite shy so I don't like the attention.Why do some people stare at interracial couples in this day and age?
It might be because they envy you and it might not be a race thing at all





SteveCWhy do some people stare at interracial couples in this day and age?
Because it's unnatural and immoral for different races to mix. Quite frankly I find it disgusting, and I am entitled to my opinion.





Despite years of programming to make us believe that race-mixing is okay, most people of all races tend to avoid it and stick to our own kind.
I want to understand you but I'm having a hard time doing it few minuets ago you were trashing the white man now you are asking us why people


stare at you? and your white man for you been shy you have many issues with your self
Because minorities are leeches. Everyone knows it. The only way that minorities can move up in society is to marry a white person. That is why minorities find white people so glamourous.
Sadly, there are plenty of people that are still close minded, and consider an interracial marriage or relation as a threat to end race (white or black)
Here you said you didn't like white men


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…





and now you're married to one? are you bipolar?
I don't know??? Cos white people be tripping


My mom and I get that ';Is that your daughter?'; ';Is she adopted'; questions


And we live in a urban city with all types of people
What is ';this day and age'; trying to imply? The day of legal ';race mixing';?








Haha, whatever, I don't want to know.
interracial couples scare me.
I stare and shoot dirty looks at them because they deserve it. I am morally opposed to tht act.
Stare back and say ';hi';
who cares ask questions that matter
No one does, it's all in your head.
Say hi and blow kisses I do lol
maybe you two are wonderful to look at
u asked for it .

No comments:

Post a Comment