Friday, November 25, 2011

My heart hurts and I shed a tear everytime I see all the paired off couples around me?

I'm 18 and never been kissed and never had a bf. I don't understand why. Everytime I go somewhere all heads turn and both men and women stare at me. It's not my personality either because everyone says that I'm the nicest person they have met. So how come everyone is paired off and in love but I'm lonely and have always been lonely?My heart hurts and I shed a tear everytime I see all the paired off couples around me?
Do you have a crush?


Ask him on a date!


EASYMy heart hurts and I shed a tear everytime I see all the paired off couples around me?
Trust me Firthy and Chocolate, a goodly few of those couples are wishing they were free to have fun and go where they want when they want without having to explain to their ';other';.


I know it can feel lonely being on your own at special times of the year, but just spend some time on celebrating your youth, yourself and your freedom.


Maybe, sad as it may sound, you are both just too nice! Don't rush out to change that!!!! If you look round you the slightly hard to control men and women are never short of an admirer!


On the other hand, when that special person sees you, they are going to be worth all the wait. Being way older than both of you I speak from experience so hang on in there!
*sigh* unfortunetly the feeling all to well, I'm 18 too and just like you I've never been kissed or had a gf, people don't stare at me because they are too busy looking at each other.


It's not my personailty either but I'm the everyone says I'm nice and sweet, so basically I am in the same boat as you, small world...I haven't cried about it (probably will do later) but I do feel empty inside like something is missing from me.





frthy06@yahoo.co.uk
There is really not enough information here to tell you anything. What do you like? Sorry, you would be surprised at how shallow the world has become. Also this whole everyone being paired off and in love, not everyone who is paired up is actually in love, and surely not everyone is paired off. Are you being too picky yourself?
Everyone you see who is paired off was once a single person looking for love.





You need to gain a bit of confidence, and start approaching guys you like. Join a few clubs and go to some events, get mixing and see what is out there.





Don't despair, there is someone special for everyone. You just need to find him.





xx
I used to feel like you. It can be very, very tough to see everyone with ';their special someone'; and you may feel like you have nobody. I didn't have my first kiss till I was 17. But do not give up! Keep meeting people and talking to single people. Get a single girl friend with you and go out together to meet others. People are naturally attracted to people who are happy and smile a lot. :)
Try talking to a nice guy that you know. Maybe a friend. You never know. I dated my best friend in HS and now we are happily married with a 2 yr old son!
youre too nice. try having a personality
i don't i think phew ..it's bad enuff that i nag myself ..don't need ne 1 else doing it
try being more outgoing.
your time will comeing, maybe the best is comeing ur way.
let me see a body pic and then ill tell you
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment