Friday, November 25, 2011

My wife wants me to go to a couples club called Encounters to swing. How do I tell her I hate Big Band music?

Also, this club charges $25 for men and is free for women to enter which seems unfair. I've had headaches lately and the last thing I want to do is spend my Friday listening to Big Band swing music. Maybe I should let her go alone?My wife wants me to go to a couples club called Encounters to swing. How do I tell her I hate Big Band music?
*ha *ha Well, you better go or she might Swing with another man.My wife wants me to go to a couples club called Encounters to swing. How do I tell her I hate Big Band music?
I can't stand Big Band music either! I would just send her by herself and let her go swing with some other people. I'll bet when she gets home she be worn out and ready to snuggle.





I let my wife go by herself and I can't believe how late those things go, she didn't get home until about 3:30 am!!! They must really dance a lot too because her clothes, her hair and her make up were all messed up. She also wasn't wearing any underwear either. I figured she worked up such a sweat dancing that she had to take them off in the bathroom or something.
If they charge $25 for men and free for women, it is a pretty clear indication that they need an added incentive to get women in the door, as the population of men is much greater. I suggest finding a different place with better music and a more evenly matched crowd.
I've got a good idea for you to save money. Dress as a woman and go with your wife as one of her friends. I think you need to check it out and not let your wife go alone. I'm also pretty sure you won't be there for very long, anyway.
Sure, let her go alone. Or you could wear earplugs. Maybe get aet to match the blinders you're already wearing.





And pick up some condoms, while you're at the pharmacy.





Good luck. I'm sure she'll enjoy the club.
I'd say go with her. Marriage is full of things you don't want to do, but you do it because it makes your woman happy. Yes, you love her that much that you'll go do something you hate with a headache.
Maybe you should learn what ';swing'; really is. And it has nothing to do with Big Band music!





If you want to end your marriage fast, then go with her - swinging will kill a marriage.
No I wouldn't go and I don't think she should either, I think she needs to see that you are in pain and try and help you :)
she knows you have been getting headaches lately so if you back out she will understand.....If you dont want to send her alone then tell her to take her bilingual friend along.
LOL...let her go alone.





Come to my house where it is quiet. Bring your ear plugs, in case I get loud.
wong kind of ';Swing';. Couples clubs are more like playgrounds with slides and monkey bars. Go! It will be fun!
yes, let her go alone. im sure shell be 'swinging' with another guy real soon!! :))
hey if you don't mind your ol'lady out there spreading them for other people neither do we so sh!t i say let her go
afraid ur 'band' wont match up to the other 'big bands' in the room?? =))
let her go alone.. hehe
Thanks. I needed to laugh today :-)
you said your wife was boring?

No comments:

Post a Comment