Friday, November 25, 2011

Is it me or is it disgusting when couples dress exactly alike on purpose?

I can understand an accident, but purposely dressing exactly alike is strange. Is this just my jaded perspective?Is it me or is it disgusting when couples dress exactly alike on purpose?
the worst were the burberry chavsIs it me or is it disgusting when couples dress exactly alike on purpose?
My senior friends , from high-school , tell me that when I get a boyfriend , I should never color coordinate with them or dress-alike or they will pop me in the head ... I don't understand why not . It's cute sometimes , but not all the time . Kinda disgusting ,yeah .haha .
I especially like the ones that finish each other's scentences and do their own talking for each other. They will insert a word into the other's statement.





It's very entertaining, and frightening all at the same time!
LOL, that sounds pretty cheesy, I dont know of any that do that, its a good thing though, I would probably tell them that they look stupid.
Those couples are usually the ones with the most skeletons in their closets.
what about matching license plates? I had a neighbor that did that. the wife had ';TruLov1'; and the husband had ';TruLov2';
Even worse is mothers/daughters dressing alike and fathers/sons
i dont think its disgusting or strange, to be honest it doesnt bother me. but while we are talking about what bothers me... what's with your avator......?
The wife has him brainwashed,, or she is great in bed
whatever tickles their fancy


Personally... i think its really sad! Lol


But Each to their own
I dress in the same attire as my wife
It's only cute when they are 80 years old;-)
i don't think it is as bad as when ';big'; girls where skimpy clothes that show a little too much!
Yes, this one guy looked like a blimey two-foot rule in those heels.
I think its creepy, and too corny and cheesy.
It`s oddball that`s for sure,
yeAH! ITS sooo WiErd!
LMAO
It is pretty weird
It's odd, but whatever floats their boat.
I hate that as well.
girls will say it's cute and guys will say he is whipped.
Ugh I hate it.


Makes me want to vomit.
no i think it's kinda cute verging on creepy
yeah its kinda really weird
meh...i couldnt' really care less


its ok i guess but i wouldn't do it
you mean in matching lingerie or what?
It's you.
i cant stand it either


i don't see many doing that though
no..


itz not strange..


ur jus jelous probably that u


dont have a boyfriend...


itz cute...and it shows tha love


they have between eachother

No comments:

Post a Comment