Friday, November 25, 2011

Is the divorce rate higher for couples who married young and had 3 kids?

I'm wondering about this. A friend of mine married her husband when she was only 24. They have three children, and she always complains to me that she is tired of her life, and there are marital problems with her spouse (not enough attention, not enough time alone, stress with bills, etc).





They've been married 8 years. I often wonder if they'll make it to their tenth anniversary.Is the divorce rate higher for couples who married young and had 3 kids?
Well i have three children married at the age of 21. Yeah we did separate one year. But it was worth it ';oh we didn't get a divorced'; Just separate. Also we do have three wonderful children. I cant stand people who give up on there marriage so easily. Only if the spouse was cheating. Then I would find it ok that would be wrong. Oh yeah we been together for 7 years.Is the divorce rate higher for couples who married young and had 3 kids?
No. I married at 18, 36 years ago. Still married

No comments:

Post a Comment