Friday, July 30, 2010

Do most couples consummate their marriage on the wedding night?

is it a very common thing to do?Do most couples consummate their marriage on the wedding night?
We did, but only just as we were both exhausted (and he was pretty pissed!). I'd been awake since 2am that morning.





It was a lot more fun on honeymoon ;-)Do most couples consummate their marriage on the wedding night?
Every one of my friends say yes, even if it was in the limo after the wedding and before the reception. As for me, been married twice and both times the answer is yes.
Most couples consummate BEFORE the ceremony; LOL. I would think most but not all do on the wedding night, except for those that are too exhausted, drunk, or have to travel to their honeymoon destination.
i would have to say most couples dont.


because of the fact that its a looooong day and by the end of the night both of you are too exhausted.


It can wait til the next day.
I think most couples consummate their relationships before marriage so doing it on the night is not such a big deal anymore.


Usually tiredness and being slightly drunk takes precedence.
Usually they're too tired and exhausted from the wedding itself! Especially the bride! I wanted to, but it just wasn't going to happen. We slept in the next day though and made up for lost time.
actually, most do not on their wedding night... normally they are too tired from the long wedding day.. usually they wait til the next day or 2 days later when they go on their honeymoon.
My boyfriend and I have already said that if we get married we'll probably be so tired that we'll get sleep and then sometime in the early morning hours, wake up and make love.
Did on the first marriage as it was expected. When I got married again we were far too exhausted and drunk. We fell asleep before our heads touched the pillow!
I'm already expecting my husband to be too drunk to consummate anything, LOL.
We were tired but there was no way we would skip the consummation! Talk about a bad way of starting off the marriage.
i think most couples are either worn out or too intoxicated to consummate their marriage i know we were lol
most prolly dont because of the exhaustion from the day, but i certainly plan to
I'd say about 50-50. My husband and I did, but I could definitely see why people wouldn't. We were so tired!
I agree with the above- wayyy too tired!
what is consummate?
yer with the bridesmaid,boy was it fun

No comments:

Post a Comment