Friday, July 30, 2010

Does break your heart a little when you see couples show affection is public?

I am what you call chronically single. When I see couples on campus, especially bright sun shiny days- it depresses me to the point of tears.Does break your heart a little when you see couples show affection is public?
I guess it would from your angle,


but I like to see it. It makes me smile.


I lived on Key West for years and one


of many great things about the island


is m/m and f/f couples could walk


holding hands and even kiss and it


was accepted by everyone, (it has


changed somewhat as lately Yankee


prudes have gentrified the place). On


the Keys the word ';Yankee'; means


anyone who isn't a native-born ';Conch';,


or someone born on the Keys. Tell


you what...next time you see a couple


in love, go dreamy-eyed and imagine


it's you WHEN, (not ';if';) your special


someone comes along, which they will!Does break your heart a little when you see couples show affection is public?
Yeah, me too, except it's more with people I know, when I realize that all of my friends seem to be in relationships. I've been at the point of tears too.





It also breaks my heart to see hot guys out in public. It's like the universe is taunting me with what I can't have.



Yes (with a frown). Makes me first want to say, ';damn get a room.'; Then, I think, I hope to find something that special someday and wish it would happen sooner.
Well, I can't say that has ever happened to me...


But then again, I married young.


You'll find someone for you, just be patient.


=)
sometimes......... then i keep myself busy doing random acts of mayhem!!! muwahahah
No, I feel good for them, because they have found someone who really cares for them.
oh wow no. i don't get to tears...
Yes. I feel like no one will ever like me like that.
it makes me feel lonely and sad but i havent cried since my ex ex left me

No comments:

Post a Comment