Friday, July 30, 2010

Do you go to Heaven if you introduce three couples who get married?

I've heard that there is a Jewish belief that you go to Heaven if you serve as matchmaker for three couples. Is this a true Jewish belief? Would a rabbi agree with this? Do you know anyone who has made it to Heaven using this strategy?Do you go to Heaven if you introduce three couples who get married?
I've got my doubts about that. Marriage may be made in Heaven. . .





. . .but so is thunder and lightening.Do you go to Heaven if you introduce three couples who get married?
That won't get anyone into heaven. Works never pay for sins.





Only JESUS is acceptable payment for our sins.





Jesus is God, and Jesus loves you so very much! :D





The truth about Jesus is that the only way to be saved and to get into heaven and avoid being sent to eternal hell, is by believing in faith alone that Jesus, who is God, died on the cross for all our sins as FULL PAYMENT for all our sins, and then Jesus rose from the dead (1 Corinthians 15:1-4). Believe in Jesus alone for salvation, and you will be in heaven, no matter what!





Salvation is a FREE GIFT that happens in a split second when you believe in Jesus alone to save you! It is impossible to lose or ';leave'; salvation (John 6:39-40, John 10:28, 1 John 5:13).





Please pray now: ';Jesus, please forgive me of my sins. I believe that You died on the cross for my sins and You rose from the dead. Thank You for eternal life!'; You will be in heaven with Him forever when you die! :D
I am not Jewish (by blood yes, not by faith) but I wonder, do you go to Hell if the marriages turn out bad? :)





Since it was YOUR Fault, the couples may demand justice from God for your bad Matchmaking.
No. Heaven is imaginary. When you're dead, that's the end of you.
No, how ridiculous!
No you won't go to heaven because of that. But you might set up your own matchmaking business. Got anyone for me?
No.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment