Friday, July 30, 2010

Married couples: What is your preferred method of birth control?

My husband and I have been married for 6 years and don't have any kids (or plans for any in the near future). The only form of bc we use is condoms. I've tried the ring, but had a reaction to it after 1 month, so I stopped using it.





What do you use for birth control?Married couples: What is your preferred method of birth control?
My personal choice is the pill but if you don't intend to have kids anytime in the near future maybe you'd like Mirena. It lasts for 5 years and can be inserted into your arm. I know condoms can annoying so hopefully one of those two options work for you. =] Best of luck!Married couples: What is your preferred method of birth control?
I use birth control pills. I use YAZ so I only get the 4 periods a year which is great for an active sex life! My husband freaks out about periods and such.
try the pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment