Friday, July 30, 2010

How do I convice my fiancee to do some couples therapy?

We have been together for over 6 years and are now engaged. There are some issues that we have fought over for years and I would like to figure out how we can deal with /resolve them before we get married. Since he proposed he has started getting anry with me really easily. Any advice?How do I convice my fiancee to do some couples therapy?
if he doesn't want to go, you can't make him.





And if he doesn't think they are serious enough, and you do, or he denies there are problems at all, then you may want to reconsider certain things about the relationship before you get married. I think you might need to have ';the talk.'; Engagement and wedding planning is stressfull, but take a step back and really ask yourself if he's the same man he was when you first started dating, or if he's really the man you want to marry.





If they're serious enough to you, but not to him, that's a red flag. Getting irritable and angry easily is a red flag. You need to work this out before you get married.How do I convice my fiancee to do some couples therapy?
Split immediately, it could get worse once married
if you are already having problems you should think real hard before you get married.
getting angry with you easly you better watch out befiore u do a big step!! try telling him that what he says or does hurts you and if he wanst this to work out then you shoudl see couples therapy! hope this helps!!








GOOD LUCK
Please do not post this problem in the mental health section. There are many here trying to figure life out and you will confuse them.
Yes, the relationship where the fianc茅 is already angry and where there are unresolved issues, does indeed raise red flags. You're right to want to work this out before you can get married. Present him, if you must, with an ultimatum that you cant get married to someone who doesnt respect your feelings enough to wnat to make the relationship work. So you must resolve the issue or else.
let him know his a%%26amp; doesn't have a choice. Counseling is VEERRRYYYY IMPORTANT. You may even learn things that can help you approach situations better.
I would think VERY carefully abut marrying someone I think needs therapy!! Is it possible that he would be more willing to try if YOU went in with him to couples therapy?
Tell him you want your marriage to have a good chance and to do that you would like to sign both of you up for couples therapy. If after 4 sessions if he doesn't feel like it's making a positive difference you'll back off....but he has to make the effort.





Couples therapy can really help to get your marriage off to a good healthy start.





Good luck.
I think before you say I does you need to talk to someone who can give you good advice. If he is easily angered before marriage it probable won't get any better after words. There were signs before I got married and I was blinded. A therapist would be a good thing and if he loves you enough and wants to marry you, he would do this. I wish I could have been more help but at least you have a chance to start your knew life out on the right foot.
  • eye liquid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment