Friday, July 30, 2010

How many couples on there wedding night did not have sex?

So my husband and I lived together for about 6 months before we were married, we have been married almost 19yrs and he brought up last night that he did not get ';lucky'; on our wedding night, we had a healthy sex life but I had had to much champagne and food and got sick that night.How many couples on there wedding night did not have sex?
Not i. I got my last bj from my wife on her wedding night i guess that old saying is true.How many couples on there wedding night did not have sex?
Haha, yeah, I didn't either. The night was so busy and exhausting and then the room we got wasn't that great and we just ended up calling it a night. We made up for it the next day though.





I think it is actually pretty common, although many probably don't admit it. Especially for those of us who were already living together before the marriage. If we had been waiting it probably would have been a different story.
Lived together for 2 years before getting married. After the ceremony (which was held in our home) we helped clean up and left for a trip through the rest of New England and New York State.


We left home at 6PM and by 9PM were in New York State and just too damn tired to drive any further. Stooped for the night at a hotel, didn't even eat. just showered and both of us collapsed in bed and that was that.





Besides...there was plenty of time to make up for lost opportunities anyway.
I've known a few people who have gotten married and did not have sex on their wedding night. These people, of course, have had sex before they were married. They were just too tired to do it!
we had sex on our wedding night. we were in jamaica and it was fantastic.
Well...we sorta did. My wife was a virgin till we were officially married, so let's just say I only got a few inches in, but we were naked and having fun!!
no, we didn't. ';the visitor'; hit that night, so we had to wait about a week....I could set my watch by my wife's period now...LOL
We did..... twice.... lol :*)
Yes, we didn't on the wedding night! There was a bad storm that night! The lights and the sirens were going off and we had to spend most of the time in the hallways. Then when it was over we were way to tired for anything! So, on our first anniversary we went back to the same hotel and that night wasn't good either! I look back and I think it was a sign for us that things weren't going to last! We tried to 7 yrs. Just remember that was us!
If you have had sex before your wedding night, then I guess it doesn't really make a difference, but when you're either virgins, or you both have abstained, then I think you need wedding night sex. After waiting, you're not tired, believe me.
wow how can you remember 19 years ago? It sounds like your husband is stuck in the past and likes to dwell on the past. Does he talk about his abusive childhood that happened like 40 years ago? what a bummer!


Yes my husband and I had sex on our wedding night...
Most couples actually don't consummate their marriage on their wedding night. The day is so long that by the time it's over, you are both tired. My husband and I made it a point to though. ;)
we didnt have sex on our wedding night.. but that was because we had sex before our wedding :O
We got home and went to bed, we were exhausted from our day!! It is perfectly OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment