Friday, July 30, 2010

Married couples, how often do you and your spouse go out your separate ways?

I like to go out my own way and give my husband his space. When I go out I do go out to bars and have a few drinks with the girls but sometimes I feel thats is not right to do that. I don't flirt with others or anything like that is just that I like to be out with the girls. Don't get me wrong I also go out with my husband but once in a while like to go my own way.Married couples, how often do you and your spouse go out your separate ways?
To have a successfull marriage, each person needs to have his or her own life. Having activities, hobbies, or events to do on your own is a great thing. As long as it isn't too much.Married couples, how often do you and your spouse go out your separate ways?
I'm really not a huge fan of married women and men going to clubs and bars, unless its with each other.


The atmosphere calls for trouble.





You have every right to want your space. Its actually really healthy for a relationship to give each other space so you don't feel like you're being smothered.





I'm 3 yrs married and I'm the one sending my husband off to vacations with his friends because he works non stop so I want to give him this comfort of being with the guys without having to think about me or the baby.


It works for us and he appreciates it.





When I want time for myself, I often just go to the gym, go shopping with my sister followed by a long lunch.


Perhaps a movie.


I'm not too big on going out at night because I'd rather be home with my baby and hubby when he gets home from work.





But, yes, you should go out and have fun separately. I'd be so annoyed if I had to do everything with my husband. Its great time, but come on, I want to relax too.
In our four years of togetherness..never





But we are about to have a baby soon and I'm guessing that if we want to still see our friends minus baby one of us will be at home with the baby. But there will be no bars or clubs. It will be more like going out to eat with my friends while he watches the bbay and vice versa.





All of our friends partied, went to bars, etc while being married and none of them have lasted...I don't recommend the party scene when you are married.





Find a safe interest that doesn't involve being under the influence when your husband or wife isn't around.
Well, for one, we spend a lot of time apart every day because he works long hours. Neither of us likes to ';go out'; - we're not the types who would go hang out in a bar - but we do have some separate interests; he goes to electronics trade shows sometimes, and I take dance classes. It's not causing us any problem.
Unfortunately I have a husband who is a narcissist. So he does what ever the ';f'; he wants to with no worries about responsibilities at home. I am not allowed (he says I am, but he really don't mean it) to go hang out with my gf's unless I take our daughter with me. And yes he has and does cheat on me.





Every couple needs their away time from each other otherwise you go bonkers.
to have a successful and happy marriage, you must have your own identity. This is so important not only to keep your sanity but to keep things interesting and to have something else to talk about. Spending too much time together makes anyone go crazy. Go on you for having your seperate nights out!
Neither my husband or I have any desires to go out separately, especially not to bars/clubs. I'm 31, he's 39 and my club days ended when I was about 24. His ended sooner then that. We just aren't party people, we like to stay home and just be together.
me and my husband never go out with friends without each other, or go to bars period. and out of all mine and his siblings, we are the only couple still married, all of them partied while married, went out, ended up cheating or something, but ended up in a divorce.
Actually, pretty rarely. We are busy and don't get to spend all that much time out together. Seperate is fairly rare.





I have a girl I work with that I go out for beer and wings with once a month or so after work. That's about it.
It is healthy and normal to go out and do your own thing. Typically I like to do this a couple times a month, and I never do anything that would hurt my man.
Often, and i encourage it. It's healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment