Friday, July 30, 2010

What do you think of matching aloha wear for couples?

Depends on the pattern? Or just plain dorky? Please indicate if you are a local or a visitor.What do you think of matching aloha wear for couples?
Really lame....can you say TOURIST!!!!What do you think of matching aloha wear for couples?
Welllllllllll, considering my husband and I have three matching Aloha wear (he in his shirt and I in my mu'u mu'u), we think it is great!!


We are visitors from mainland, Michigan. We have been to Oahu six times and love it!


I have even bought material from the Fabric Mart in Honolulu!! Nothing wrong with aloha wear as I can see!
..


plain dorky ..


=.=


its kinda weird seing couples wearing matching aloha
You know, there is the hokey line of Aloha wear from Hilo Hatties that tourist all think is cool, and then there is the very nice, but expensive matching Aloha shirt and Muumuu at Mamo Hao. If you wear the matching stuff on the mainland to your church Hawaiian night, its okay. But if you go out formally in Hawaii, it is more okay to have the Mamo clothes. Loud is not what you are looking for, nice patterns and conservative is better.
It is the uniform of the traveler, along with the white tennis shoes. I am from next door in California.
Yeah....I would say that's ultra corny....with whip cream on top.....
  • eye liquid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment