Friday, July 30, 2010

What are couples here planning to wear for halloween?

This is for all couples married or single. My husband and I have some old Bill and Hillary Clinton masks and I am wearing a devil out fit and My hubby is wearing his mask with a suit with a dog collar and leash. This is the one time of year couples can role play in public and get away with it! fun answers please.What are couples here planning to wear for halloween?
I'm going to be Ron Jeremy and she's going to be Jenna Jameson.What are couples here planning to wear for halloween?
We want to go as Bud and Sissy from Urban Cowboy..hahahahaha, kind of an inside joke....
GOOD ONE
We are going as pirates.....arrrrr matey...lol
our birthday suits
We're going as Adam and Eve......you know......in our birthday suits....just the way God made us.

No comments:

Post a Comment