Friday, July 30, 2010

What do you think of these kinds of couples?

I am like 5';10 250lbs. My girlfriend is 5';8 and 100lbs. Now not just saying this cause she is my girlfriend but she isn't the kind of girl u would see with a guy like me. I see people look and I want to know. What do people think when they see a skinny good looking girl with a ';fluffy'; guy?What do you think of these kinds of couples?
Who cares what people think, there just jealous. Have fun with your girl!What do you think of these kinds of couples?
In all honesty, I'm not sure weight is the first or even main reason why people are staring at you guys, or at least not yours. First of all, are you sure your girlfriend is 5'8 and only 100lbs? If so, then people might be thinking she's way too thin, for one thing. Coupled with your weight, they might also be thinking mean jokes like, ';How do they have sex? He would crush her to death!'; Another thing people might be thinking goes beyond your weight to how both of you look as far as attractiveness level. Weight is not the only thing that adds to or detracts from physical attraction, and thick and overweight people can be good-looking. People might think you're too attractive for her or she's too attractive for you.





But I honestly would look at her and be like, ';Damn, she needs to go eat.'; That would be my first thought.
It shouldn't matter what people think, she likes you and you like her, right, just don't pay anyone else but her any attention.





Peace
I look at a couple and think do they look happy or frustrated not she doesn't go with him.
I agree with wolverine on the part where she needs to either shrink a little, or eat a little :)
i think its common.. i dont thinnk anything

No comments:

Post a Comment