Friday, July 30, 2010

What are good ';couples songs'; for a first dance at a wedding?

I know that ';our'; song is supposed to be one that is specific to us, but can anyone suggest a few good romantic ';couples song'; that we can listen to?What are good ';couples songs'; for a first dance at a wedding?
i'm in the process of finding one myself. two that i am particualrly fond of are:





celine dion - then you look at me


garth brooks - when you come back to me now





others:


lonestar - amazed


collin raye - all my roads





good luckWhat are good ';couples songs'; for a first dance at a wedding?
';I like BIG Butts ';





ok ok ok





It's kinda boring to listen to a love song and watch the couple slowly dance for 5 minutes. snore...





Why not do what some other couples are trying now Adays, start out with a slow song, then break into a fast choreographedd routine! It's unexpected,hilariouss and you get to throw all those cheesy wedding songs like the chicken dance andmac arenaa in one!
Here are a few suggestions.....








1.''Always'' by Atlantic Starr





2.''Your Still The One'' by Shania Twain





3.''She's Like The Wind'' by Patric Swayze





4.''If this World Were Mine'' by Marvin Gaye %26amp; Tammy Terrell





5.''More Than Words'' by Extreme





6.''My Heart Will Go On'' by Celine Dion





7.''Fields of Gold'' by Sting





8.''How do I Live Without You'' by LeeAnn Rimes





9.''Hero'' by Mariah Carey





10.''Always %26amp; Forever'' by Heatwave





11.''When a Man Loves a Woman'' by Percy Sledge





12.''The Closer I Get to You'' by Roberta Flack %26amp; Donny Hathaway





13.''My Best Friend'' by Tim McGraw





14.''Forever %26amp; Ever, Amen'' by Randy Travis





15.''I Melt'' by Rascal Flatts





16.''If Tomorrow Never Comes'' by Garth Brooks





17.''How Forever Feels'' by Kenny Chesney





18.''Don't Take The Girl'' by Tim McGraw








Well, this is my list of songs. I hope it helps %26amp; are romantic enough for you. Good luck with everything!!!
The best one ever that's really romantic and sweet is ';Keeper of the Stars'; by Tracy Byrd





Two way beautiful ones by Little Big Town are ';Lost'; and ';Where I'll be';





And a new song out that's really cute too is called ';then'; by brad paisley
Are you a Texan?





Do you know Country Western 2-Step or the Texas 2-Step?





Try:





John Michael Montgomery - ';That Changes Everything';





Daryle Singletary - ';Amen Kind of Love';





*


*


*
At Last by Etta James


A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson


Dreaming by Selena


Eternal Flame by The Bangles
My fiance and I are going to dance to ';Spend my life with you'; by Eric Benet and Tamia. The words in this song just tells a story of how much I love him.
Sarah Slean's Looking for Someone. It's sweet and different from all the rest you usually hear at weddings.
Our song:





Josh Turner-Soulmate





Beautiful song and his voice is amazing!
When I said I do by Clint Black %26amp; Lisa Hartman Black has always been a favorite of mine. The following website lists some really good ones and you can listen to the clips as well!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-sLSNKK8鈥?/a>





This is what I am using...beautiful!
You can check the website below for the release date of Two Little Words. Don't know if your wedding is soon or not.
Check out this site. They have a lot of songs to give you some ideas. Congrats!


http://www.weddingwire.com/wedding-songs
';For You'; by Kenny Latimore
Tim Mcgraw-My Best Friend





and also





Kci %26amp; Jojo-All My Life
broken road- rascal flatts


i do- paul brandt


making memories of us- keith urban

No comments:

Post a Comment