Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does it bother you to see couples hugging and kissing each other in public?

I was just wondering what ya'll think when ya'll see couples hugging and kissing each other at school/college? Not really making out. Just a quick hug and a couple kisses?Does it bother you to see couples hugging and kissing each other in public?
A hug or a kiss is fine....a full make out session should be private in my opinion. Some people are exhibitionists... it's a turn on for them but I don't want to see it.Does it bother you to see couples hugging and kissing each other in public?
Because it's a basic human instinct, I think it's sweet. 2 people who are so into each other have the right to hug and kiss each other where ever they maybe. But it still depends on how other people may perceive it. But with me, I'm totally ok with it. I think it's cute and sweet.
If they arent like all over each other it doesnt bother me..





But the worst thing is when the guy is grabbing all over the girls but.


It makes me want to vomit.





And I dont like my bf touching all over me or kissing me in public..other then a little kiss. hah
It wouldn't bother me, I think if it bothered someone they are ridiculously sheltered. People that like each other are going to hold hands and kiss every once in a while. I think it is sweet. What if you wanted to kiss someone in public?
I dont care what other couples do. Me and my gf always do make out in public, i dont see anything wrong when i see other couples do it. It's just love, nothing nasty about it
I'm ok with quick 1 second smooches, hand holding, arm on shoulder etc. Anything else seems disrespectful. If they want to be acting on their love, they should do it in private.
i don't think its bad.


i mean there showing affection.


i sometimes get jealous because im single but it doesn't really bother me.
I get jealous. How dare they be together and happy when my fiance is 1200 miles away from me?





Just kidding. I do get jealous, but I'm glad that they're happy.
Not at all, I think it's adorable! It shows that people really are sweet. Its better to see this then people cranky and yelling all the time!
A little is OK just so it isn't a big exhibition. Mostly it is a private thing that should be done in private.
I just hate PDA in general.


I am happy for you but I really don't want to see any PDA.
Yes ,why in public to disturb others ,they can at private
It didn't used to bother me at all. Now it makes me sad because I miss being that way with my husband.
I don't feel comfortable.
No not at all. As long as they aren't making out. A quick kiss and hug is cute.
I don't see a problem with that at all.





When they're making out hardcore... that's when


I think it's disrespectful.





:]
Nope doesn't bother me.
Doesn't bother me one bit.
It doesn't bother me. Just kinda miss it a bit.
doesnt bother me at all...i think it only bothers lonely people or people who are in an unhappy relationship
i think they need to get a room b/c it makes me pretty jelous unless they are an ugly couple then i dont care
NOT A BIT!
i don't mind mild affection but when when i see straight or gay people getting raunchy then gross
nope I do it with my man all the time!
Ap part from making me horny. NO
only thing it does to me is make me miss my own gf. not a problem at all actually
i think its cute. I do it with my man

No comments:

Post a Comment