Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why are more interacial couples getting involved and not interacial clubs and etc?

Well as I see it why are there so many people getting involved with interacial relationships and there is not enough clubs outing and evenbts to support and sustain and develop this type of thing response to anyone is everyone out there against this or are there many events and etc available does anybody out there care about interacial companionship?Why are more interacial couples getting involved and not interacial clubs and etc?
I totally agree with you Peter! I don't know why. Just like interracial art. I would love interracial art of different races intermingling in harmony. All I can find is a white and black hand shake. wtf?Why are more interacial couples getting involved and not interacial clubs and etc?
Well, I'm in an interracial relationship, but to me it's just love. I've never felt the need to join a club or whatever devoted to it, because it's not so big a deal to me. I do think it's sweet sometimes when I see other couples like us, but I think it's sweet whenever I see a couple in love anyway.





What would be nice is more interracial couples on t.v. and movies, but not where the relationship is an issue, just where it's seen as a natural thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment