Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why do some couples take pictures of themselves french-kissing on the internet?

What are they to you? Should me and boyfriend do it too?Why do some couples take pictures of themselves french-kissing on the internet?
I'm leaning towards ';They have nothing better to do and think that some people will be interested in seeing us do it.';





Apparently, they're right. Sadly.Why do some couples take pictures of themselves french-kissing on the internet?
bcuz it lets people know that they have sincere feelings for each other (doesnt mean they have to be together forever you know). i have done it before and its also pretty hot/cute lol





go ahead and do it =) theres nothin wrong with it
I think the general rule for this is if you are under 25, and if over 25 there has to be alcohol involved.





Past that, I think people have better things to do.
If there's a lot of tongue, it's kind of gross, and none of my business. But when it's a picture of closed lips, I think it's cute.
it's kinda like when people kiss in public(sort of)


they just want others to know


but with the internet sadly sometimes its related to ';ownership'; or simply letting everyone know ur not available in an adorable way!


;]
I think its kinda stupid after a while and it gets old to me. It would look better if they were doing something great together and laughing, in a different sort of setting.








My opinion.
Because they like show other people how much they love each other, and maybe how hot they look together, if i was with my girlfriend right now i would do it.
They're lame


I guess they just wanna show that they're in Love


Well you should show your Love something complete Different


trust me you'll be better than them =]
Well i'm sure some people do it for attention. But don't just do things people other people are doing it.
it's cute. but sometimes it gets old.


i'd rather see them acting stupid.



maybe they like 2let other people see how much they love each other that they can't stop making out
its fun to do! means nothing to me. if you want to.
it is cute :)
idk i wouldn't do it

No comments:

Post a Comment