Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do you feel about interracial couples?

I just want to know how the majority of the people feel about interracial relationships..I know my personal feelings on it (it doesn't bother me one bit) and my family's feelings on it (not the same as mine)..so how do you guys feel about seeing a white woman with a black man or a white man with a black woman, etc...please be as specific as possible!How do you feel about interracial couples?
Neutral, as in we're just like any other couple... Except maybe that we have to put up with just a touch more judgmental stupidity from the general populace. And there's no true difference what the mix is -- black/white, white/asian, asian/black, etc. It really is just about love.





I used to get miffed by people who made immediate judgments about me based on my husband's ethnicity. Now I mostly find it very amusing.How do you feel about interracial couples?
to be honest i always think the girl is a slu*. i don't think much of the guy. I think i think that because i have heard that black guys have big penis so i automatically think the girl is with him just for that reason. just being honest
Who cares? It's 2009.





Were all the same species. If we weren't meant to reproduce, we wouldn't be able to.
i find nothing wrong with interracial couples. it's awesome and way past cool
PROBLEM.
I have no problem with it at all.





Why should someone have a problem with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment