Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it expensive for lesbian couples to be artificially inseminated with donor sperm?

My fiance and I want a baby very badly. We live near Rochester, NY. I was just wondering if anyone knew the ball park cost of being artificially inseminated with donor sperm was. I went on the Strong Hospital website and there was a ton of different things with really high prices next to them. I just want to know an estimate of what the cost will be.Is it expensive for lesbian couples to be artificially inseminated with donor sperm?
We're in South Africa, and in the process currently. Just had our third IUI done, and this time we've had a friend donate additional sperm, which my wife artificially inseminated me with at home. We are using Clomid this month, with Menopur injectables, Utrogestan and the total for the whole procedure is approx. $400. Mail me for more info. Also, if you are making use of a known donor, make sure that you have a solid contract drawn up beforehand...Is it expensive for lesbian couples to be artificially inseminated with donor sperm?
why dont you try and find a male and ask him to donate the sperm, no names and at least you can see what the babys one half will look like, i did this for a couple about 5 years ago i met in a pub and they approached me and after a few days agreed and all was good, no probs
Well I live in Australia, but my friend is in a lesbian relationship and they had the insemination done for $180 but there was a lot of testing and paperwork beforehand
or it could be done for free using an alternative method...

No comments:

Post a Comment