Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do you feel about couples who try for a baby of a certain sex?

I mean the couples who will have 8 girls (slight exaggeration), and just keep trying and trying until they get a boy - then they're happy?





Do you have an opinion either way on this practice or know any parents like this?How do you feel about couples who try for a baby of a certain sex?
I think it's Mother Nature's job, not theirs and they should let it be.How do you feel about couples who try for a baby of a certain sex?
I have told my fiance that I want to try for a girl [we already have a boy] and if our next pregnancy is a girl, I will be happy with that for another 5 years. If it is another boy, I would love him unconditionally, and give him my world, [we want 4 children in total] though out of 4 children I would love to have one princess.





.
I think having another kid hoping for a boy is fine, as long as they can support them all without outside help. I mean I'm sure if they have another girl they will love them just the same. There are some doctors that believe if you chart your cycles you can pick when you conceive a boy or a girl, this is what i thought this post was about, i don't like the idea of those calender things.
Me and my husband are expecting a girl in March, and although we've both said we only want two kids, if we were to have another girl we sometimes jokingly say we'd try for one more. Honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about it. To each their own, I suppose.





My brother and his girlfriend talk about how all they want is boys, and they're going to do ';all the right things'; to conceive a boy (i tell them how stupid they are all the time-- it just doesn't work like that) so i'm sure if they had 14 girls they would keep going until they could have 15 boys lol
I believe that the child should be whatever sex it is (meaning that parents should not try for a boy or girl) but if they are happier doing this then fine I guess





I just hope that the parents don't hate the child if the sex is not the one that they wanted (ex wanted boy got girl)
I dont think there is anything wrong with that as long as you can take care of your kids. Personally we have a daughter and we have decided to keep going until we have a boy or get 4 girls .. then we are done. It does not mean we love our daughter any less..
i think that if they can afford them and not live off the government then by all means keep making babies, but i would also be happy with just one child boy or girl since some cant even have kids.
I want 6 kids when I told my boyfriend that hes eyes popped out of his head, but whatever happens I guess I do prefer a boy first then the rest I don't mind!
I think it's a little silly, but to each his own. I'd be grateful to have ANY kids, even though I'd love to have some of each sex.
you should'nt pick it. thats what leads to problems like having to many men in the world or too many females

No comments:

Post a Comment