Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is a good idea for couples' halloween costumes if you have to make your own?

My boyfriend and I are making our couples' halloween costumes.


Any suggestions?What is a good idea for couples' halloween costumes if you have to make your own?
Well 1 year my sister and her boyfriend went as a gangster and bimbo, also Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife Beth. My parents once turned boxes into a pair of dice, but that one is hard to move in. You can always do 80's prom. Old lady/Old man. Usually a stroll through a really good thrift store will give you lots of choices!!What is a good idea for couples' halloween costumes if you have to make your own?
Ideas for couples' halloween costumes


http://keeplookingbusy.com/itmSearch.asp鈥?/a>
Two zombies?


Two skeletons?


Mad nurse/Mad doctor?





mental block at the moment, that's all I can think of.. :-p
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment