Saturday, August 21, 2010

How come gay couples often have a Feminine and a masculine role?

Is that more natural?How come gay couples often have a Feminine and a masculine role?
In my experience each person in a same sex relationship is fairly balanced when it comes to traditional gender roles.





For instance, my wife and I both work, do housework, and care for our child. We generally split our responsibilities according to whom has more skill in that area, or whom has more time.





In all relationships is it beneficial to have a partner who compliments you. So if you are the type whose homemaking and child rearing skills are just aching to be put to use, you would benefit most from having a partner whose skill is more toward the get out a earn a living end of things.How come gay couples often have a Feminine and a masculine role?
Just like everyone has their own sexual orientation, and gender, and sex, people also have different sexual desires. I'm a bisexual guy, but I am submissive, a bottom boy all the way. I heard once that the first sexual experience as a child forms our sexual likes and dislikes, even if that experience was abusive or traumatic. And I think it's true. When I was 6, a woman forced me to give her oral. And what do you know, I'm attracted to older women, or parent types, and my favorite sex position is giving oral. I think that people tend to gravitate toward people that fulfill their sexual needs, so I will always gravitate toward sexually dominate people, hence my relationships will have submissive/dominate sex rolls. But I don't think it's exclusive of gays, I think everyone is like that. And I don't think being submissive/dominant in bed has to translate to one partner ';bossing'; the other around the rest of the time. My submissive attitude doesn't leave the bedroom :-}
well not all do. in fact, most gay masculine men pair togethor as well as 'twinks' which are like, young lean not really feminine, but ya
Says who? Why has there to be roles in ANY relationship? A relationship means respect, love and honoring the other person...NOT one dominating the other!
My relationship doesn't. We're both fairly masculine.
its not really more natural its just cause some girls feel like they are more kind of guyish and like that femme type chicks and vis versa same with gay guys
I dunno, I don't recognize roles in my relationships, it's more of we work together, or not at all...
idk, its like boy and girl





so they dont have to be that diff.

No comments:

Post a Comment