Saturday, August 21, 2010

How many married couples out there who are not having sex and why not?

My girlfriends and I got in this conversation the other day over a married couple who have split. The husband is claiming they have not had sex in three years. I have had other people tell me, both men and women, that they are married and not having sex. Sometimes it is the woman's choice and actually in some cases the men are choosing not to have sex with their wives. I don't understand sexless marriages and how it comes to this. Just curious as to how common this is.How many married couples out there who are not having sex and why not?
Sex isn't the problem, the relationship is, if they were madly in love like a marriage should be they'd still be having sex (unless it was a medical issue), lack of sex is just the result of another problem in the relationship. Usually they blame eachother too instead of looking at themselves first and figuring out exactly WHY the other person is saying no.





PS. I dont agree with the above that its the womens fault all the time, I think a lot of men think they can ignore their wives and yell at them all day and be lazy around the house and have the audacity to think their wives would actually WANT to have sex with that lol.





Anyway the blame game is useless.How many married couples out there who are not having sex and why not?
There are many not doing it. The reasons are many, from not getting along to not being sexually compatible. Don't judge, you don't know what your future holds. Some people that that a high sex drive are not having sex. Though at one time they did. You may like and desire your man now and he you. But a few months or years from now, it could be you guys can't stand each other. And it won't matter if your married or not. Just because a person is married, they don't automatically have a life full of hot sex nights.
My ex-husband and I did not have sex for 6 years. It was a medical problem. It was impossible to discuss it with him: the whole issue was like the elephant in the drawing room. I waited patiently but in frustration. Eventually his ever-increasing symptoms forced him to get treatment. Once he recovered, he was was screwing everything that moved. So now we are divorced. He is still chronically unfaithful to his new partner.
I am a man and it has been almost 2 years for my wife and I. She has always had a lower desire than I. I am very adventurous. She likes the same old routine. After being rejected 100's of times I just gave up. I am not syaing it's her fault. I am sure I share the blame. It was always the kids, or I am tired. Or something. Once the kids left home I thought it would be great. No more excuses. Nope, That was not to be. Still I hate to leave just because she refuse to have sex. What does that say about me?
We have been married for 10 years.. It was great the first few years. Then we bought a house and the kids came so it wasn't a priority. I really miss the intimacy....my husband just isn't interested anymore. We are lucky if it happens once a month!! It's sad and I'm hoping we'll get back to the way it used to be.
I am a woman and I love sex. ALOT. I know 100% my husband is not cheating. BUT, he is always ';tired'; and never wants to do it. I hate it. I have to initiate sex all the time. I think if he doesnt change, I will leave him. So, its not always women :)
I am married


and not wanting sex anymore w/ my husband


only about once a month :\





Don't get me wrong marriage is great the first couple of years then you start to think of the **** that went wrong and things change!
I am not married but it is mostly the women's faults why the couples are not having sex. If adultery was punishable and women weren't granted divorce there would be a whole lot less divorces and a whole lot less sexless marriages.
I guess some people don't feel the need to try anymore. The men give up on doing the romantic things that makes a woman want it, and the women get lazy and just don't want it. It's sad really.
sometimes ppl dnt have sex cuz dey crnt basically, as the women cannot concieve, but other tyms its da man nd maybe he crnt help concieve it. or sum couples cuz dnt want it cuz dey dont want children.
I have never understood it either, sex is definitely one of the most wonderful things between a husband and wife.
my husband hardly ever wants sex with me but says he loves me. i cannot understand it either. its no wonder woman go out on the pull even if its just for a little bit of attention.
We're down to once every two weeks and I feel very stressed by this. All my husband -ever- wants to do anymore is lay on the couch and sleep. He is still very good to our only daughter and he plays with her and takes care of her when I'm not with her, but I spend almost zero alone time with him. He works all night and goes to one class in the morning for college. There is time for us to be together, but he chooses to do other things.





I have remained in shape, I stay well-groomed for him and wear perfume and make-up frequently. It no longer turns his head. He is almost 30 (I am 22), but I still get the notion that he will never be ready for marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment