Saturday, August 21, 2010

What are the sun signs of some of the worst couples you have seen?

For example: What was the sun sign of the woman of the relationship and what was the sun sign of the man. If you know of any other combinations of planets between 2 people in a bad relationship, please tell that too. Or...what are some of the worse placements in synastry?What are the sun signs of some of the worst couples you have seen?
libra female with taurus male. -- she cheated several times.


virgo female aquarius male. -- terribly boring relationship.What are the sun signs of some of the worst couples you have seen?
I always say when people ask about sun sign compatibility that there is more to us than our sun signs. But I do have to say that in my own personal circle of people I know I see more Leo's %26amp; Scorpio's and Leo's and Capricorns in relationships that don't work! They always seem to argue over any and everything. I don't know of any that are in a lasting relationship. I'm sure there are some happy Leo's with Scorpio's or happy Capricorns with Leo's I just don't know any!
The sun signs of some of the worse couples I have seen is:





Sun Sign


Woman-Capricorn


Man-Sagittarius.





This couple has a weird relationship. The guy constantly puts her down and calls her the 'b'; word in front of everybody, and if she is mad with him, especially in a car, she would tell him to get out and she leave him where he is and not come back. For some odd reason, they can't stay away from each other!
Leo man and a Pisces woman





I've tried and tried to make this work (I'm the Pisces) but he's nothing but drama and self-pity and needs a fan-club all the time and I'm laid back and shy and don't open up quick enough for him. Although, he was the nicest guy in the world.





Just my experience
i really don't think that has anything to do with it. if you are in love with the person, you can't control it. though, sometimes you want to control it. like say if you liked someome that drove you insane. but otherwise, i don't think it matters.
Aquarius male-


Sagittarius female-





Very incompatible- supposed to be, but this couple ain't.


All they do is fight, argue, yell and bicker, and both have cheated on one another. Sag first, Aquarius did it back for spite with her agly cousin, ugh. some ppl are messed up....
Capricorn and Capricorn'; The fight like crazy....





My past relationships:


Libra and Aries: He was very controlling and he lied alot.





Libra and Taurus:He was so extremly jealous, I couldn't even breath! Couldn't stand me to even look at another guy!
basic rule is, if they are in the same modality (fixed,mutable,cardinal)


theres gonna be lots of frustrations, except maybe to opposite signs
Taurus women with Taurus man,Taurus women, aries man.Capricorn women (me)with gemini man. Capricorn(me) and cancer man.

No comments:

Post a Comment