Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why is it in gay couples that the man always pays for everything?

Is this fair? As a staunch MRA it seems imperative to me that something be done about this culture of using and abusing these guys.Why is it in gay couples that the man always pays for everything?
Bastion, I think you should definitely burn your boxers in protest...and then post the photosWhy is it in gay couples that the man always pays for everything?
Blue-Eyed Christian has a point.





In lesbian couples, the man NEVER pays for anything. Shouldn't we be discouraging this culture of cheapskatedness among lesbian men?
This is hilarious.
You should put an immediate stop to this inequality! How can you just sit back and let this happen?
You should turn gay and infiltrate!





Take one or 12 for the team, yo'!
HAHAHA





And CAustin just read my mind!!.. I'm your fan after this CAustin





PS Hilarious question
I know right??? The fact that there are no women in gay marriages is NO EXCUSE!! DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL, I SAY!!!
Indeed! It's atrocious, I say!
Y don't ya offer yur services?
LOL





Don't you mean gay MALE couples?
Uhhh...
That, is a very good point...
Uh...what?
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment