Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it true that most couples start looking like each other, as years go by? Do u kinda look like your spouse?

or does it stat from the beginnning?


most people choose others that look similar to them?Is it true that most couples start looking like each other, as years go by? Do u kinda look like your spouse?
that's the saying i gues it's true a lot of people think my husband and I are sister and brotherIs it true that most couples start looking like each other, as years go by? Do u kinda look like your spouse?
How funny. I have always thought that Gwyneth Paltrow and her husband look alike, and Anne Heche and her (now ex) husband had the exact same face, I swear!!





I do not look like my spouse. For several years, people would tell me he looked like some soap opera actor, can't remember, and I hate soap operas, so I was just always like, ';oh, ok'; I think he looks like Eddie Cybrian, (spelling??) and I have often been told I look like a young Tea Leoni.





So, in short, we blow the theory, I guess. Wonder what it means if you do or don't marry someone who looks like you? Very interesting.
Not in my case - I'm fair skinned w red hair and love brown-eyed men with dark hair. Been married twice - no resemblance whatsoever. But then maybe we just weren't married long enough to start looking like each other. I disagree completely with your theory regardless of my personal experience.
My husband is a 6 ft. dark skinned Black w/a beard. I'm a 5'3';, light skinned Black w/Asian-looking eyes. We've been married almost 29 yrs. and STILL don't look like each other!! It's a good thing that saying don't apply to everyone because both of us would look pretty jacked up!! LOL!
My husband has 'Viking' heritage - 6'4, blonde and as he is an Army Officer, slim %26amp; fit. I am of meditteranean origin. 5 feet nothing, slightly round and very dark. We look like The Odd couple but share the happiest marriage.
Maybe the reason why this happens is because you eat what your spouse eats so if you both cook fatty foods then you both end up overweight but if you both eat less fatty foods then you both look slimmer and your children will be the same.
With my new husband and I we looked like we were together for years when it was only one month. Even our pharmacist had said how good we looked together.
Well many people say that my husband and I look alike, which I absolutely disagree. I have no idea why people see us that way.
Oh dear dawg, I hope not. My husband is 6'3';, wears a size 13 shoe and has a nose like Jimmy ';Snozzle'; Durante.
i sure hope not
Oh my GAWD..my husband looks just like SANTA CLAUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment