Saturday, August 21, 2010

What do you think about 20 years age gap between couples?

I am 33 and my fianc茅 is 55. Do you think he is too old for me?





Will I be happy with him and how long? Will our sexual life will be fine for long time?





I love him so much鈥?but do not know if I am to go for him?What do you think about 20 years age gap between couples?
if you both are happy it don't matter does it?What do you think about 20 years age gap between couples?
The age gap between you and your fiance is acceptable.





If you were 18 and he were 40, it would be a different story, but you're a mature adult who is capable of makeing a healthy decision in regards to marrying someone over 20 years older than you are.





Sex? Hmm... You are coming into your sexual peak and his is dropping off.. Be warned that within the next ten years he will begin to have less blood flow, which may impact his ability to obtain and/or maintain an erection.. But sex is only one small part of a healthy marriage.
Yeah well your old enough now to where age is no big deal anymore
It's good if your the one that's older, LOL


Age shouldn't matter if you are both happy
Im 45 and my guy of 5 years is 23. Guess what I have never asked others what others think cuz I dont care. Thats the trick. Same age people are getting divorced all over.
shouldn't you have thought of this before you accepted his proposal?





like in 20 yrs he'll be 80 fockin years old!!! that's ridiculouss! seriously, your husband will be spending the remainder of his days in an old folks home and you'll be mistaken as the 'daughter' who keeps visiting...





sorry! age is a HUGE deal.
In 20 years you will be 53 and ready to travel etc. He will be dead.


Hopefully you will not have children and put them through watching their dad be thought of as their grandfather.
I have a big gap(23y) between my husband and we actually don`t feel the difference, the case is that this younger person is older then its physical age(mentally stronger) and older person still feels young but has its luggage with experience.. you know! So they meet in the crossroads... Woman in their 30 are already settled down and are mentally and financially stable so go ahead , because its not just hormones:]


In sexual life we are both active and interesting for each other, so as long you keep it fun and care everything will be fine! Only you should assume that with time he will get more passive and if you are okey with that there is nothing to stop your love :)


Good luck
it's fine with me. my husband and i are 13, almost 14 years apart. He's 37, I'm 24.
If you want security go for the older man. If you are concerned about sex, you need to rethink some things.
Celine Dion seems very happy, even though she just suffered a miscarriage
age is but a number as long as you love each other who cares. will you be happy with him? only you can answer this-does he treat you right as an equal. if you have doubts getting married would be a big mistake. hope it works out.
I will be honest with you. I was married for 13 years to a man that was much older than I. It did not work for me although he was a very good friend. To me he just kept getting older and to me I stayed the same. After a certain amount of time I realized he could not keep up with me. I was the love of His but I needed to find the love of mine. Some one that could run with me where ever i wanted to run. It is very sad but yet a reality. You need to think of when you are 50 you could be doing thing for him that you are not yet ready to do and it might make you resent him in the end. But I am not saying you shouldn't. You need to do what makes you happy, it just might not last and if you are not strong than you will be leaving him by himself for possibly the rest of his life.
He's 22 years your senior. You must do what YOU feel is best...it's your life. If you're having apprehensions about these things, it maybe an indicator of something you should look into. All relationships start off bubbly and fuzzy feeling. Take some time to move past your emotions/feelings and look deep before you leap :O)
Love should have no age limit. If he makes you smile, happy, laugh, feel safe, secure and he doesn't have erectile dysfunction go for it..
if he's hella hot and got his ding dong going, don't see why it's bad. seriously check out hugh herfner!
As long as you guys are friends, have a lot in common and put God in your relationship it can stand the test of time!!
Love is love no matter what age.


Only you can answer these questions. The fact that you are asking them says that you have doubts. Follow your heart and do what you think is best for you. Everyone elses opinion is irrelevant.
I'm 38, my husband is 58. We have been happily married for eleven years. There is nothing wrong with his ding dong.
1. I don't care how hold he is or you for that matter. Who gives a damn? meaning, if you are happy, who cares what we think.





2. Happiness is within the two of you. Might be happy for 1 month, might be happy for 1 year. Really depends on him, not his age. 2a. - They have all types of pills to aid in sexual relationships. However, his age could become a factor in may ways as time goes on





3. you should of made the decision if you were going to ';go for him'; before you becamse his fiance. You should of made that decision before you started dating. If you are happy with the man, why leave?
First of all, happiness is not determined by such trivial matters as someone's *age*...


That said...


A lot of people want love to be this magical, Fairy Tale thing and are disappointed when they find out it can be harsh and bitter *as well* as wonderful...


If you really ';love him so much';, you'll rejoice with him in the happy times and stand by him and hold him through the hard times. If you can't face hell, don't expect heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment