Saturday, August 21, 2010

How often do married couples have sex?

Since my husband and I started living together the sex has dwindled to maybe once a week. Is this normal? If I don't ask for it maybe every two weeks. I know we have had our issues, but what is the norm for couples who are healthy to be intimate?How often do married couples have sex?
3-5 times a week. I think you need intimacy to be healthy when you are married.How often do married couples have sex?
All couples are different. Some have sex more often, some less often. If you are wanting more than you are getting, you should discuss it with your partner. If you are content with the way things are, don't worry about it! If you are comfortable, it is normal! Kerrie Wheeler, LCPC
College students buy a box of 3 every week. One for friday, one for Saturday and one for Sunday. Unmarried couples buy a box of 6 condoms, 2 for Friday, 2 for Saturday and 2 for Sunday night. Married couples a box of 12, one for January, one for February and the last they use it on December.
We started having more sex once we were married, nearly every day for two year. We probably have it 3 times a week now that I am pregnant though.





You do what works for you. If both of you are happy with once a week, then so be it...do it once a week. If not then maybe there is a way you can compromise.
I just read some of the answers to your question and to be honest, some of us need energy for other things. Seriously, I have to finish renovating the garage (converting it), finish the rec room and sewing room, work 8 hours a day, drive an hour each way, usually cook and clean for myself...





yeah, I can see adding that as a priority.





It's on the list, I'll get to it.
The following things help :





1) Cook


2) clean ( this pc 50/50 bs and womens lib is just nonsense)


3) have lots of hot sex... not the boring stuff (vanilla) nah, try a bit of adventure: different positions, squirting technics etc


4) listen a bit to what he says and engage in discussion.


5) Dont tell him he's imature or stupid.


6) Tell him that you care


7) For goodness sake DONT nag - it really stuffs things up.


8) And remember the MAN is the king of the house.


In return. He will worship you, treat you like a queen, listen to you.





the best thing u can do is make ur man feel like a MAN......
After 11 years me and my husband still have sex at least 3 times a week no less then that. We find that sex during the day or in the morning works best. I love shower sex then you finish your shower and get on with your day.
With a hard work week 1 time seems correct ......twice if you ask on the weekend . Count your blessings ...my man is gone all week O.T.R. Driver and I make sure our weekends are covered ...2 or 3 times ...just to be certain we stay in touch mentally %26amp; phyically .
Every couple is completely different, for some normal is twice a day and for others it's twice a year, average though I would guess 2-5 times per week....I'm just guessing though.
Everyone's different but I'm with Tim: About once every 6 weeks.
well me and hubby have sex everyday
Me and my husband have sex everyday except that time of the month. but its different depending on the couple
As often as the two of you can handle it.
lets just say throw kids into the mix and you dream of 2-3 times a week.
not often enough.....*~~sob sob sob~~*

No comments:

Post a Comment