Saturday, August 21, 2010

Looking for a same sex marriage in canada.Are they accepting foreign couples or only canadian citizen?

I am a a lesbian and i want to marry my gf. We are asian nationality. I want to know how and where exactly to go and we are willing to travel.Any countries too?Looking for a same sex marriage in canada.Are they accepting foreign couples or only canadian citizen?
Getting a marriage license differs from Province to Province and the Territories. I have attached a paper that states each Province's requirements to obtain a marriage license. Hope this helps. I can say that Ontario has no residency requirements.Looking for a same sex marriage in canada.Are they accepting foreign couples or only canadian citizen?
I'm from Canada and you can most certainly marry someone of the same gender here. However, I don't know if you need to be a Canadian citizen to do it or not. You should look into that and see. I wish you the best of luck in the future with your marriage plans! Congratulations!
As long as you are a citizen or either Canada OR the United States, they will marry you. Then, it is up to your state to decide whether they will treat you as a married couple or just a civil union.
you can get married as long as you have either canadian or american citizenship. i'm not sure about any other country citizenships.


hope i helped :)
I believe they'll allow you to marry you up there. If not I'd say try Europe.


Congrats!!!!
Yes.
i think they will marry you up there

No comments:

Post a Comment