Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What are some good famous couples to dress up as?

For Cominghome at my school the theme is famous couples. My date and I can't come up with anything that someone else isn't already doing. Please help me and don't be afraid to think outside the box!!!What are some good famous couples to dress up as?
Last Halloween me and my friend went as George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley from Wham!





Not technically a couple, but still...





=]What are some good famous couples to dress up as?
Bonnie and Clyde


Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown


Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt


Yoko and John Lennon


Homer and Marge Simpson


Romeo and Juliet


Mickey and Minnie Mouse


Daisy and Donald Duck


Any Disney characters (Cinderella and Prince Charming, etc.)


Shrek and Fiona


Barbie and Ken


Danny and Sandy (from Grease)


Jack and Kate (from tv show LOST... awesome show!)


King Tut %26amp; Queen Nefertiti


Louis XV %26amp; Marie Antoinette


Tarzan and Jane


Pam Anderson and Tommy Lee


Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love


Marilyn Monroe %26amp; Arthur Miller / Joe DiMaggio


Sir Lancelot %26amp; Guenivere


Superman and Lois Lane


Lindsay Lohan and Sam Ronson (yes, two girls)





check out these lists for more:


http://www.famous-couple.com/famous_coup鈥?/a>


http://www.theromantic.com/stories/hallo鈥?/a>
I would go as Dr. House and a bottle of vicodin. ;]





I think you have to watch the show House to know what I mean, though.
well it depends on your relationship, you can go as Hilary and bill Clinton! XD


Cleopatra and ceaser
Captain Jack and Ianto from Torchwood if you're both guys...





or Roseanne and Dan!!!! Awesome.





Archie and Edith Bunker maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment